What: SATH-E Roadmaps
Who: NITI Aayog and Jharkand, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha
When: March 17, 2018
- The Union Government think tank, NITI Aayog will release comprehensive roadmaps and detailed timelines for its initiative ‘Sustainable Action for Transforming Human Capital in Education (SATH-E)’ project at NITI Aayog, Delhi on March 17.
About the SATH-E Project
- SATH-E are roadmaps that operate between 2018 to 2020.
- It lay out detailed interventions which will taken by the three participating States- Jharkand, Madhya Pradesh and Odisha – aiming to become ‘Role Model States’ in school education.
- These roadmaps present the first-of-its-kind, customized, action-oriented programmes, outlining interventions at the individual, district and State level.
- The roadmaps were jointly prepared by NITI Aayog, the three States and the knowledge partners of the SATH Initiatives, the Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and Piramal Foundation For Education Leadership (PFEL).