- The third edition of Sarangkheda Chetak Festival 2018-19 kicked off in Nandurbar district of Maharashtra.
- It is one of the oldest horse fairs in the country.
- It was organised by the Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) in association with the Sarangkheda Committee.
- This year the festival has also attracted horse traders from various parts of the country.
- The Chetak Festival is a 300-year-old horse fair held on the banks of the Tapi. It festival hosts more than 2,500 horses and people from all over the State come in large numbers to witness world-class equestrian spectacle.
- Sarangkheda Festival is a platform to attract tourists nationally as well as internationally.
(The post has been corrected)