- The Khelo India Youth Games 2019 concluded in Pune on January 20, 2019 with the hosts Maharashtra walking away with the overall trophy. The game was held between 9-20 January in Pune.
- The closing ceremony was held at the Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex, Pune.
Maharashtra topped the medals tally with 85 Gold, while Haryana was second with 62 Gold and Delhi on third with 48 Gold.
- Maharashtra amassed 228 medals, comprising 85 gold, 62 silver and 81 bronze. Haryana, were second with 62 gold, 56 silver and 60 bronze for a total of 178 medals, while Delhi were third with 48 gold, 37 silver and 51 bronze for a total of 136 medals.
- Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar, who addressed the closing ceremony, said that the performances of the athletes at the Games had underlined the Prime Minister’s idea of “5 minute aur” for sports.
- Khelo India Youth Games is a part of the revamped national programme for development of sports, Khelo India.