- Anti Tank Guided Missiles (ATGM) NAG were successfully flight-tested on 28 February in desert conditions against two tank targets at different ranges and timings.
- NAG ATGM has been developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the flight tests have once again proved its capability.
- With the latest test flight, the developmental trials of the missile have been completed and it is now ready for induction.
- It is India’s indigenously developed 3rd generation Anti Tank Guided Missile (ATGM).
- The ‘Fire and Forget’ ATGM Nag is incorporated with many advanced technologies including the Imaging Infrared Radar (IIR) Seeker with integrated avionics, a capability which is possessed by few nations in the world.
- The capabilities of the top attack ATGM Nag is unique in nature.